Thursday, July 11, 2019

Looking for disordered eating documentary series

I watched this documentary series (about 6 episodes I think) a couple of years ago on Netflix. It has since been deleted and I can't remember the name for the life of me, nor find it online.

It was about a wellness center in America somewhere, for people with disordered eating. I think maybe one had bullimia, there were a few with over eating. I really enjoyed it because it addressed the reasons behind their disordered eating with psychotherapy, and not just putting them on strict weight loss diets. There was only one season.

Can anyone please help me identify what this series was?! I'd really like to re-watch it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/PorcelainLily
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G4QtUj

No comments:

Post a Comment