Friday, July 12, 2019

I don't know where to start

Hi everyone,

Everything is in the title.

I would like to lose 30lbs (15kg) but I do not know where to start.

Of course I did the basic, searched through the web to know how people started their weight loss journey but I did not really find my answer.

I think that eat well, I don't eat red meat, lots of vegetables, I might eat fries / pizza once or twice a month and pasta/rice 3 times a week. So I think that my problem is that I should do sport even though I walk a lot and I do bike to go to work (15 + 15 min / a day). I have tried doing sport on my own by watching youtube videos but I feel like I am not doing the exercices right so I give up after 2/3 days, I have tried to go to the gym but it was the same I was easily bored staying on the treadmill.

Now, as many people I have wanted to lose this weight for a while now, but I don't know where to start so if anyone has a an advice or something please give me your input !

submitted by /u/reindearest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y5l3XU

No comments:

Post a Comment