Saturday, April 4, 2020

Are Body Combat and Body Pump efficient ways to lose weight?

I'm 19 years old, weighing at around 220 fat, and about 5'9. I've recently started my journey with weight loss with 3 body combat classes in a row and I've been feeling really good about it as it's fun n it feels like I'm taking care of my body. I am also thinking of maybe starting body pump. I'm not looking to get ripped, just healthy and much more confidence in the body I'm in. Would doing one of these a day everyday help with my goals? Also any recommendations on how i should be eating if Im just honestly looking to looking to lose some of that belly and chest fat so I can finally wear t shirts alone in confidence

submitted by /u/SteveDrizzle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xc8J7w

No comments:

Post a Comment