Sunday, April 5, 2020

I won’t stop bingeing!

from mid January to now, I’ve gone from 66.6kg to 56kg but now my weight loss has come to a stop. During quarantine, I can’t help but snack, A LOT, and it’s really killing off my weight loss. I remember one day I ate a whole ass family sharing size bag of crisps and then ate a whole bag of chocolate m&m’s :(( I cant seem to get back on track and I’ve been bingeing for the past 4 days and somehow I’m not gaining weight, but I’m not losing any either. I’ve been bloating sooooo much and I swear my stomach fucking HATES me right now, and I don’t know what to do. I’ve been tracking calories and everything, but recently I start the day not eating much, and then eating absolutely everything I can find. fyi, I’m stuck in a restrict and binge cycle, and normally I do break, but it’s always a planned binge on the weekend, but because of quarantine I’ve just been bingeing every single day and it sucks :( I’ve not been restricting more than normal and I’ve still been counting calories as strictly as I normally do soooo yeah. I really need some advice on how to stop bingeing

submitted by /u/sxphieeeeee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RevvYz

No comments:

Post a Comment