Saturday, April 4, 2020

Really struggling mentally.

This may be triggering to some, as there's ed mention.

This is the first time I've attempted healthy weight loss. I've struggled with anorexia in the past which I "solved" with a binge eating disorder. My weight and eating have taken a massive toll over me since I was 13. I'm currently 5'3 145lbs. I work out nearly every day and cutting down my binging has been massive, like this is the best I've eaten continuously (for the past month or so) for a very long time. But it's all tainted as I continue to have these really bad panic attacks about my general appearance and I don't know what to do, I look at myself and I just completely shut down. Does anyone have any advice from similar experiences because it's getting really difficult to continue my journey with this massive weight almost.

submitted by /u/panettonebb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aK2tHY

No comments:

Post a Comment