Sunday, April 5, 2020

What can I do to ramp up weight loss?

Hello friends

Im currently on month 3 of my weight loss journey. So far I have lost 14 pounds mainly through diet/calorie restriction. I am happy with the amount of weight I have lost, but honestly I would like to increase the weekly loss closer to 2 pounds.

While I can probably become more militant with controlling/counting calories, I’m wondering if I should add some form of exercise - specifically walking on the treadmill for 30-45 mins. The reason I ask this is because I know that walking is not the most effective form of exercise , and I am wondering if someone has experienced any benefits with such a regimen. I’d hate to walk to burn only 150 calories just to get hungry and eat 500 more.

Any advice to increase my loss would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ClassicHillbilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UM3hqu

No comments:

Post a Comment