Sunday, July 5, 2020

Weight loss hump

I started my weight loss journey in February of this year. I’m 23 years old male 5’10 and I’ve lost about 60 pounds (from 275 to 215). I’ve been doing a 16:8 intermittent fasting and eating a lot of lean protein and vegetables and limited carbs and sugar as much as possible. For exercise I’ve mostly been riding my bike 5-10 miles a few times a week and going for walks and quick cardio things while working from home. I know it’s a natural part of weight loss but I feel like I’m stalled out and I’ve been stuck at about 213-217 pounds for about a month. Could anyone give some suggestions on exercise plans or maybe dietary changes they’ve made to get through their weight loss wall?

submitted by /u/neilhendrixgarcia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31JUedq

No comments:

Post a Comment