Saturday, May 1, 2021

How do you get your calories in!?

So yesterday I posted about how my recent weight loss has been causing my hair to fall out quite a bit! I want to try increasing my calories some to see if that helps.

So, what are some good tips/ snacks to add healthy calories to your day? What are your go to snacks? I eat a lower carb diet because I have pcos so I can’t have a lot of carbohydrates. I feel like I already eat so much at lunch and dinner to get my calories in because vegetables and such are so low in calories.

I just feel like I’m already eating enough times during the day, I don’t often feel hungry. But I am only eating about 1,400 calories. And while my doctor said that’s enough for me, I’m wondering if eating a bit more would help my hair loss.

(Also yes, I know pcos can cause hair loss. But it’s not a typical symptom I’ve had. I don’t have a lot of your typical pcos side effects luckily, mostly just the cysts and irregular periods.)

submitted by /u/Fun-Orchid8278
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aS8VyK

No comments:

Post a Comment