Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Diet, running and bodyweight exercises for weight loss, how to stay consistent and motivated when not seeing results?

Hi everyone!

I’m female and trying to lose around 30 pounds, I’m currently 12 stone 5 pounds (78.6kg) and 5 foot 8 (173cm). Goal weight is 10st (64kg).

For most of my life I’ve been quite skinny, but started a medication when I was 18 that caused a lot of weight gain due to an appetite increase it caused.

I’m now 26 and have so far lost around 14 pounds of the weight I gained years ago.

Currently I’m using freeletics, myfitnesspal (aiming for 500kcal deficit per day) and I’ve increased my water intake.

The freeletics journey I’ve chosen is the HIIT bodyweight with running. I’ve not noticed any weight loss since starting it, but that may be due to lack of consistency and probably not adhering to my calorie goals as stringently as I’d like. I have noticed a difference in my body composition though, I feel more muscular and less flabby.

I want to ask how everyone stays consistent and motivated? Especially during plateaus?

submitted by /u/grapesandcake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38Pr27a

No comments:

Post a Comment