Thursday, September 9, 2021

I need an accountabili-buddy who will swap daily stats with me. Anyone up for that?

I am 100% positive that no one in my life wants me to tell them about my daily struggles with weight loss and building a healthy lifestyle, but maybe a stranger who is also struggling would be willing to swap!

I'd love to have someone to shoot a quick message to when I've completed a hard work out, or did a weigh in, or stayed under calories, or ate like 3 Muffins because I'm sad and need someone to sternly encourage me to not do that anymore. I'd also love to be that for someone else! We can just use the reddit chat, so no numbers or social media exchanged.

I'm a 30yo woman, 5'11" and 225lbs, with around 50lbs to lose if that matters.

submitted by /u/liketheweather_ey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z29mzM

No comments:

Post a Comment