Saturday, September 4, 2021

I would like to have more discipline in MY weight loss

Hello my name is boris And weight currently 230 pounds MY goal It's weighing 176 pounds My Height is 5' 8" Since I Was Little I wanted to see myself strong As in my native country you have the habit of Junk food and that was The fact that I was always obese The taunts by my family and one or another sentimental couple
When I propose to lose weight I feel that I lose interest Since THE school always worry me but The fact is that I want to see myself better feel with Much better self-esteem to be able to see myself in the mirror without feeling disgust or shame for Myself Now I usually have inmsonio for many years Now I usually have an inmsonia for many years and I have a hard time sleeping

When I get anxiety I usually eat something and I don't like that very much I want to buy clothes without feeling so embarrassed

I do this not so much for Health In what I also treat MY depression

I would like you to give me some tips To begin with not feeling that this weight loss see it as an obligation but as something natural

Or what kind of exercises should start that helps More to the loss of weight

If I have to leave any habit in specific

And what can I do So that I don't. It gives me the rebound effect as sometimes I usually lose a few pounds and it gives me that effect.

I would like to know if you could help me with this really I will thank you very much I am not

And an apology English is not my native language

submitted by /u/BorisEvans21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h3GVeK

No comments:

Post a Comment