Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Long haul weight loss

SW 344 CW 306

I’ve yoyo dieted all my life, usual story, I end up bigger every time.

This time I decided I was going to aim for 1lb a week and I go to gym four days per week, had a personal trainer for a while so I still follow that routine. It’s taken me around 8 months, it’s been slow but I have lost every week and I am still eating relatively high calories - however I am now getting bored and restless. I feel myself slipping back into heavier restriction and feeling weaker at the gym which is giving me binges urges for the first time in a long time.

I guess I’m looking to see if anyone as big as me managed to lose their weight over the long haul. If I still with slow but easy approach it will take me a couple of years still.

Positives: my fitness is significantly better

submitted by /u/vividingwall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z65NZD

No comments:

Post a Comment