Thursday, September 2, 2021

Meals other than salad

Hi everyone I’ve been a long time lurker, but finally decided to post. I’m on a weight loss journey. I’m currently 156 lbs at 5’5” 30 year old mom of two. my goal is to be where I was 1 year ago today, 145 lbs with an 18% bf percentage

My dilemma is I don’t enjoy salads. It’s ok every now and then (once or twice a week) but I get sick of them very easily and I don’t necessarily enjoy the taste. When I do have a salad it’s a kale or shaved Brussels type thing. My question is what can I have for lunch or dinner other than a salad that has the same amount of calories. My Lifesum app has me set at 1,400 calories a day. This worked well for me last time I lost over 20 lbs, but plateaued at 145. ( I was 135 before my children)

Give me your lunch and dinner ideas! So sick of salads!

submitted by /u/Myrebirth_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jFTNJO

No comments:

Post a Comment