Thursday, September 2, 2021

weight loss motivation/ dedication tips please!!

hello! i’m 18 years old and a girl. I’m about 153 pounds and i’m really trying to get down to 135-138, i’m not sure how that weight will feel for me so i’ll stop wherever feels good. I just have a really hard time sticking to a diet! I think it’s important I mention I have struggled with BED. I have a peloton and i’m going to commit to 30 mins on that 5 days a week to start. I also will be in a calorie deficit. I mainly really just need advice on sticking with my plan! I go 2-3 days of feeing really motivated and then I give up. I have a really hard time when I don’t get instant gratification. it’s getting exhausting. What are some tips that have helped you really stick to your goals?? I really need help:(

submitted by /u/maddi1831
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zGc137

No comments:

Post a Comment