Thursday, September 2, 2021

Will my love handles go away?

Quick intro, I’m a 25 Yr old 6’2 Male.

So I just started my weight loss journey for the first time in my life, I was out of shape from about the age of 16 until now.

My starting weight was approx 262lbs on Jun 26th 2021, Today(2 months in) on the scale I weighed 218.6lbs(yay!). Im very happy at my progress thus far and working out feels great.

I’ve also been calorie counting as accurate as possible since the beginning, I average 2,000-2,200 a day and my workout routine is 5-6 days with weightlifting first and then cardio.

I’ve dropped from a 40 pants size to a 36 pretty much, a XL to a L shirt and overall I can see my measurements going down. Even very visibly now the changes are there.

My one personal thing that has been demotivating is that my love handles look the exact same as when I started. From research on here and beyond I know I can’t spot reduce but I do abs every night and the above mentioned.

Im not sure if I got hit with a bad case of genetics or I just haven’t given it much time. It has only been two months, Any reassurances would be great to keeping me motivated on this journey!

I’m also glad to have found this sub and hope to be more active.

Here are a few stats from my scale as I can’t post pics.

Weight: 218.6lbs BMI: 28.7 Body Fat: 16.2% Visceral Fat: 11 Subcutaneous Fat: 13.2% Fat Free Body Weight: 183.2lbs Muscle Mass: 174.2lbs Protein: 19.0% BMR: 2165Kcal

submitted by /u/Eljefe5100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BD9dVm

No comments:

Post a Comment