Friday, September 3, 2021

Small Motivation to Exercise

Hi everyone,

boy, I haven't posted here in a while. Anyway, my little sister got me on tik tok and there are so many awesome workouts. I have really been procrastinating working on my arms and well, exercise in general really, but you just search what you want and the videos are so short that it doesn't feel like a huge commitment. They literally just tell you the exercises to do, you write them down, and do them. Time just seems to fly away. Sorry if this has been posted before but I figured any motivation for exercise in this pandemic is a good thing. Lol. My arms are burning!

One thing I would recommend is not to get too deep into the weight loss philosophy on there. You get every piece of advice and it can be super confusing.

Have an awesome day!

submitted by /u/weighingthelife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yIjf5A

No comments:

Post a Comment