Friday, September 10, 2021

Struggling here šŸ˜©

So I work out 5 days a week and I try to go hard. On my days off which is 3 days I’m usually loosing between 400 and up in calories for the day. My gym workout out is usually 30 minutes of weights then 30minutes of cardio. I work a desk job so on the days I work 12 hrs I can’t really get moving and on the days I work 8 hr shifts I go to the gym after. My question is I did the TDEE and I got 2,014 - 500 is 1514 calories. Is 1515 the amount of calories I should eat on the days I workout hard? The days that I’m sitting all day should I just eat 1200-1300 calories? I’m really struggling with eating when it comes to weight loss. I have such an unhealthy relationship with food and I’m just so tired of it. Oh I’m also 5ft, F and currently weigh 145.

submitted by /u/be_aware_16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xc0XwP

No comments:

Post a Comment