Friday, February 4, 2022

Need BIG help losing weight

Going to keep short and simple.

21M / 6’9” SW: 339 June 2021 / CW: 313 (Today) / GW: (240) by August

June 2021 until now doing several water fasts, gaining it back,and trying certain diets I have only lost 20ish pounds. I am almost 7 foot tall and have only been overweight the past 3 years after suffering from a “career” ending (potential career) injury. I ended up severely messing up my back but since June of 2021 I have been in great health able to lift, run, workout, etc. I have tried so many forms of losing weight but have not been able to get the scale to move or see a noticeable change. I don’t have hyper thyroidism or anything that would make weight loss impossible. I don’t know why but I just can’t lose weight and I’m struggling so much. I was a division 1 (USA College Baller if your from out of the US) that had a future, got injured, and thought it was over. Meds made me gain a lot of the weight along with eating like shit through depression, but since I’m off those meds I don’t see how I can’t lose weight. I have a chance to continue to play division 1 basketball this upcoming fall (august) if I can get down to 240 pounds. 240 pounds would put me at a level where I can red shirt (essentially make the team and play half a season as a “practice player” to get in more conditioned shape) but I only have until august to hit a 220-240 weight range to qualify. I never thought this chance would come again and I only found out two days ago from my coach before my injury. I would really love to make this happen and if anyone here can guide me on a way I can lose 60-70 pounds in the next 205 days I would appreciate it.

Anything helps. I will answer as openly as needed to any questions. Thank you so much if you’ve read through this.

submitted by /u/Separate-Ocelot-6095
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dhoaxBs

No comments:

Post a Comment