Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Plateau at 130 pounds. Struggling with 1200 calories a day.

So, over quarantine I gained a ton of weight. 25+ pounds. When I started my first weight loss, I started at 130 and got down to 115. The first 10 pounds were easy and I was eating 1200 a day. Then I slowly gained it all back because of emotional eating and then shot up after covid. Now, I’ve gotten back down from 150 to 130 pretty easily by eating 1200 calories again. But I just can’t seem to break back into the 120s. I’m still the same height, only a couple years older. Every time I eat more I just gain weight. What do I do? How do I stay disciplined and motivated when I’m not losing any weight? I’m so tired and frustrated. I’m not happy with my weight. I feel heavy and it puts pressure on my knees. And I don’t like the way I look. Any tips on losing the last 15?

submitted by /u/bluebookz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tBeUlQq

No comments:

Post a Comment