Wednesday, February 2, 2022

took my shirt off in front of the doctor with no fear :)

Today I had a follow up from a cyst surgery. I had a big apple size one and it took more surgery to get that out than I thought. I had a complicated surgy with that too as I was bleeding post surgery. But Stitches are out now!

IDK, between the weight loss and the cyst gone, I didn't feel embarrassed today to have my shirt off. I don't remember it ever being like that as I was either fat or when I was younger had bad flare ups from my armpit acne flare up condition(that went away thankfully lol). IDK when i get to South Korea for my new job, i might hit up the beaches and not feel like i have to wear a shirt for once! feels a bit liberating, even if i have a lot of scars and some loose skin :)

submitted by /u/MrChilli2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9DHgLOQNS

No comments:

Post a Comment