Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Obsessive weight loss thoughts are driving me crazy

Wondering if anyone is also going through this or has advice on how to calm the F down.

I'm counting my calories and I'm working out. I got a peloton and I LOVE it. I am being creative with my cooking and I don't feel deprived. The basics of weight loss- I have it down. This is not the issue for me.

The issue is that all I think about, all the time, is weight loss. It feels like time has slowed down. Every free moment I have is spent looking at results pics on IG. Analyzing my calories. Should I eat less? What if I'm not eating enough? if I lost 8 pounds this month and 6 pounds in Feb and 4 pounds in march what will I look like in April? I was supposed to have dinner with a friend tonight and I canceled because the idea of going to a restaurant and potentially eating more calories than I know literally made me panic to the point of feeling sick.

This is why I can't lose weight. because I lose my frigging mind every time. The exact thing happened to me last year. I was working out with a trainer- I was lifting, I was doing amazing. and then she kept changing how I should eat and it stressed me out so much I just spiraled and started to binge. The one time in my life I lost a large amount of weight was when I was in my late 20's and I started going to spin with my friends as a social activity. I ate healthier by default but I wasn't on a specific diet. To be honest I don't even know how much I lost- or how much I weighed. I just know it was the thinnest I ever was.

I want these thoughts to stop. it borders on an obsession. I just want to be healthy and feel good in my skin. I'm never going to be a model, I know that. I just want the weight gone. I want to know I can do this. and I want it to be July when 6 months have passed and I can see some results. But then I am just wishing my life away.

help =(

submitted by /u/jennafofenna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Sj0RtcBKf

No comments:

Post a Comment