Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Unsure of what gender to put down on calorie counters/calculators

Hi all. This question seems a bit silly to ask, but I haven't found the answers on google, so I'm asking here. I've been going down a weight loss journey and stumbled upon this sub, which influenced me to start counting calories again. However, I am unsure of how much I should be eating, because I don't know what gender to put down on MyPlate app. I was assigned female at birth, however I do not identify as such, and have been on male hormones for a little over 7 months. I know that this changes your body in many ways, however I am unsure if I should be eating male suggested amounts or female suggested amounts. Any advice would be appreciated :) Thanks very much.

submitted by /u/fel-sil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NEZnViGlJ

No comments:

Post a Comment