Friday, February 4, 2022

What is the difference between weight loss and inch loss?

I’ve been doing very well these past 2 weeks with my diet, fasting, workouts, and lessening my meal proportions.

I was expecting to lose more weight than I did. I took water pills last night so I don’t have to deal with the water retention when I weighed in today. I don’t think I really lost anything, or maybe I still have a little water retention.

Although, I noticed I lost an inch around my stomach and my waist. I’m pretty hyped about that because even though I want to lose weight everywhere, I’ve always been insecure about my upper body so I’m glad I’m seeing progress. But like could this lost inch just be water weight that I lost? Maybe I should’ve never took the water pills.

submitted by /u/kallieex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UcP6VRC

No comments:

Post a Comment