Monday, March 7, 2022

Anyone who has lost 100lbs+ what did you do to achieve it?

Curious what anyone who has lost 100+ Lbs did to achieve and maintain that weight loss.

I lost 80/85lbs back in 2015 but have gained it all back plus some now. I am currently at 442lbs… but I started 3 weeks ago at 470 and at the beginning of January I was closer to 480. It’s disgusting and I can’t believe that I ever let myself get to this place. I’ve always been big, I graduated high school at 320 12 years ago. I am a 6’1 male and it’s time for a change. I have gone back to IF, I typically just don’t eat until 2 and I stop eating at 8 and I am eating about 1800 calories a day but have switched to healthy foods and cut a lot of the pasta, rice and potatoes out.

My goal is to be at 350 by the end of august since I am going on a family vacation with my wife and our kids and I would really like to look better than I did last year when we went, that would be 100lbs lighter. That’s 4lbs a week and while that’s a little crazy I am fairly large and can make make it close to that.

I am lifting weights everyday, I hate traditional cardio like stationary bikes but instead I have been doing kettlebells as cardio and so far so good…

So what did you do to lose the weight? Any advice?

submitted by /u/CollarFront6405
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WKXO7Tm

No comments:

Post a Comment