Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Small Body Changes

I find that noticing small changes in my body are key to staying motivated during my weight loss journey. Some of the things I've notice are below.

- Can actually see my anatomical snuff box(tendons of thumb extensors)

- Starting to see some vein popping in my forearm

- Jaw line changes

- Sternoclediomastoid muscles in neck are much more defined

- Can see my adam's apple more clearly

- More ribs when I lift my arm over head are more visible

- I can feel more of my shin bone, as in more of the anterior face of the bone

- When I flex at the hip, I can feel my proximal quad (rectus femoris) tendon

- I see my metatarsals in my foot more clearly

Just some little changes that show progress that may not be reflected on the scale. Definitely a reminder that 1 pound of weight loss likely means 1 pound of fat, which occupies so much volume on our bodies.

Stay hard friends, and drop a comment on small changes you've noticed in your body, or changes in your mood, personality, behavior,etc. that you rely on to stay motivated when the scale is stalling!

submitted by /u/Sensitive_Status_116
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XOEhcTu

No comments:

Post a Comment