Saturday, April 2, 2022

Absolutely Ravenous after workout! Tips?

So I've taken it upon myself to begin losing all the Covid weight I've gained in the last 2 years (as well as before that), and I've begun being more active in the last 6 months or so.

I begun walking more and more (to school, work, friends house, the store) and I've built up my stamina enough to start reaching the goal of walking 8 miles a day at least 3 times a week. I've only just started and so far it's going great, although exhausting.

My only issue is that after walking/jogging so much, I come home absolutely ravenous. It's to the point where all I can think about is my next meal and I can't get anything done because of how hungry I am. I log every calorie I eat, and sometimes by the end of the day the next meal I'm allowed is the next day.

I'm not seeing any weight loss results and I know it's because I always give into the hunger pangs (I hate the feeling of being hungry! it hurts!) so does anyone have any tips on how to overcome this?

submitted by /u/coop-the-shoop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RLpbsgd

No comments:

Post a Comment