Saturday, April 2, 2022

is walking up and down your street effective?

i don't have much weight to lose, maybe four or five pounds and i eat relatively clean but i am not the biggest fan of other methods of working out aside from walking. i find it very calming and it makes me feel good after.

problem is, i don't know if walking up and down my street is enough. i only started recently, and usually do it for about 15 mins and get around 5,000 steps in but will it actually contribute to my weight loss goal?

the reason i walk only on my street is because it's the safest one in my area. if i go even a block away, it can get risky. i'm also a minor so i don't have a car to drive anywhere else to walk.

someone please tell me whether or not this is a waste of time. thank you!

submitted by /u/lunaxsi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R7rXICW

No comments:

Post a Comment