Friday, April 1, 2022

Any advice is welcome!

Hey everyone! 👋 I (27F) am in desperate need of help with weight loss. I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "enough is enough." I just weighed myself a few hours ago and I'm at 394lb and my height is 5'5". I have quite a bit of problems that I have recently sought help for, like anxiety, ADD, and depression. But, now I would really like to tackle my relationship with food and binge eating. I just want to finally feel good about myself, and I also have a goal date set for myself which is in February of 2024, and I'd like to be around 200lbs but I don't know if that's realistic, especially since I don'tknow where to start with this. I don't have that great of a support system at home, so I'm seeking any guidance with getting started I can get from support groups like this one! 😊

Thank you so much in advance, and if I need to add any more info, please let me know!

submitted by /u/LinkSuccessful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/b0wVEBd

No comments:

Post a Comment