Friday, April 1, 2022

Call For Help (Weight Loss Journey Day 1)

Where do I begin my story?

I am highly fed up with myself, I have let myself go and I am severely overweight. For context I am a 24 Year Old Male, and currently weight in at 127.87kg (298.91 lbs). I really want to lose weight, and I have marked my journey to begin tonight. I am tired with telling myself tomorrow I'll start, tomorrow never comes. I see all my friends looking good, feeling good, having good jobs, with partners. Why can't I do that I have no excuse.

This is where I need some guidance. Is it safe to completely cut sugars, carbs, and other fatty oils for the long run? (by long run I mean literally the rest of my life).

I know sugar is super bad for the health, but of course with the TikTok age I have been seeing alot of health and fitness weight loss videos and think this is a sign for me to make a change.

I'm embarrassed to go to the gym as I feel like I don't know what to do and people will judge me. What exercises in my room can I do? Lots of people tell me I don't need gym I need that etc.... I just want a sound answer from someone who has been in my kind of situation and lost a ton of weight.

I have marked on a white board Day 1: No Sugar, Day 1: No Carbs. I will begin to incorporate a variety of food within my diet such as fruit, veg, meats. Is the following diet plan okay for myself?

Breaktfast: Hot Water infused with Lemon and Honey, 1 Green Apple, 1 Bowl of Bio-Yogurt (Probiotic)

Light Day Time Snack: 1 Bowl of Blue Berries and Rasberries, with Bio-Yoghurt (Probiotic)

Lunch: x2 Tuna Sandwhiches (brown bread), mixed with Mayo, Tomato, Cucumber and Assorted Greens

Dinner: x2 Chicken Breasts with light seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic paste), with cucumber, broccoli (boiled), brussel sprouts (boiled)

Supplements: I am interested in taking supplements are multi-vitamins good to take? what would someone advise to take once per day which is safe to my health on this journey.

Lastly, ofcourse get good sleep, drink a good amount of water, and stress less.

I will try and document this journey everyday, if the admins and moderators do not mind that ofcourse.

thanks to everyone that replies and I greatly appreciate this plead for help to all fellow fitness people,

submitted by /u/Malt33zer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dyiRMSn

No comments:

Post a Comment