Friday, April 1, 2022

Finding it increasingly more difficult to eat healthy.

Hello, I am F18, and started to lose weight around November of last year. I am 160cm and my starting weight was 65kg, while my goal weight is around 55kg. In the first few months, so from around November-January my weight loss journey was fine. I enjoyed being on a calorie deficit, eating healthy made me feel very good about myself and I generally did not have any problems. There were maybe 2-3 days in the month where I ate above my calorie goal and even then, it was not enough for me to gain weight. It's important to note that my goal was 1300 calories for the most part, but I lowered it to 1200 at some point, as I had hit a plateau.

I am now at about 58kg and I've been stuck at this number since around February. And not because I hit a plateau, but because I can not stay committed anymore. I'm finding it increasingly harder to eat within my 1200 calorie goal. I don't count my calories when I eat crap, but I assume I eat around 2,000 on an average day now. I don't even feel any satisfaction eating this much at all. I feel like shit when I start eating a lot and the next day when I wake up I feel guilty for eating that much. But then I just continue, even though I know it doesn't bring me any sort of satisfaction whatsoever.

At the beginning of my weight loss, I used to eat very healthy. Breakfast was healthy, lunch and dinner were healthy. Now, on an average day I eat chocolate bars for breakfast as well as some other sweets for dinner. I hid all the sweets at some point but it just caused me to eat excessive amounts of other things such as bread. I don't even eat it because it's tasty, but just for the sake of eating something.

I want to get back to my old habits of eating healthy but it's so difficult. I can barely get 2-3 days in a week where I eat at a deficit, and I would love to shed the last few pounds. Has anyone else dealt with this, and how have they overcome it? Any advice?

submitted by /u/-SinEater-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4cAXmgs

No comments:

Post a Comment