Friday, April 1, 2022

When did you start noticing loose skin DURING weight loss?

This is a question for those who are in the process of losing 45+ kgs (100+ pounds) or those who have completed the 100 pound journey. I am a little confused regarding loose skin. So I started at a 100 kilos (220 lbs) last December. At the end of 4 months - I’m down to 83 kgs (~183 lbs). I’ve been doing nothing crazy. Just caloric deficit, balanced carb and protein. A relaxed IF of 14:10. Some weeks I’ll do relaxed alternate fasting. I haven’t yet started with gym. I just walk and stationary bike. Along with some yoga and beginner workouts on YouTube.

So I’ve lost 17 kgs with my body reducing inches proportionately. I see no loose or hanging skin anywhere. My belly has stretch marks, obviously. But nothing is “hanging loose” as of now.

My question is.. when do you start noticing some skin is loose? Should I expect to see that in another 10 kgs? In another 15 kgs lost? That’s my main point of confusion. I’m taking things very slow. My avg has been 1 kg (2 pounds) per week so far. I’m almost 23 btw, and 5’6. Female. I have 23 kgs (50 lbs) to lose to reach my goal weight of 60 kgs (~ 130ish lbs). I’m pretty much half way through my weight loss. So I think I should be taking things like loose skin more seriously now. I use body scrub daily, I moisturise entire body to keep skin hydrated.

Every post about loose skin is from after the major weight loss. My question is for the during.

Like- how does loose skin show up? It has to creep up over time right? I can’t just wake up with it the day after I see 135 lbs on my scale. So.. how did or didn’t it happen to you?

Also, any tips to minimise loose skin will be welcome! I have PCOS so I hold a lot of circumference in my waist region. Nothing to worry about though, cause as of the recent reports- I no longer have insulin resistance :)

submitted by /u/smaran13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KTRlc8C

No comments:

Post a Comment