Saturday, April 9, 2022

Dating during/after weight loss?

26F 5’9 HW: 295 CW: 228 GW: 180

I would say I’m in the middle/ nearing end of my weight loss (not my journey of course that is life long) but now that I’m getting close and closer to onederland I’m considering dating again as I just got promoted in my job, and have become more comfortable with my appearance.

I don’t know when I’ll start “looking” as I’m still definitely obese. I started as a size 20/22 and now I’m a 14/16.

I’ve been overweight since I was 10 so I’m no stranger to dating while plus sized.

Thing is a slightly unexpected result is I have a TON of loose skin. That I can tell by the looks of it isn’t going to get better with more weight loss.

I had a very large lower apron belly, large thighs and big arms with a small waist and chest at my largest.

The stomach is flatter from the side and all around but still hangs a lot, (I mean a lot, it almost touches my thighs) and now it’s very mobile, squishier than my breasts, wrinkly and hangs just as low as before. My belly button is a line. I can pick up my stomach and literally pull it away from my body/hold it under my arms like a ton of pizza dough. My inner thighs are all wrinkly and my arms have very thin skinned hanging bat wings. I have the body of someone who’s lost much more weight than i already have.

It’s weird, my ribs jut out, and stick out farther than everything else when I lay down. with very defined obliques/abs and you can see my hip bones when I’m laying on my back, but the sides of body look like they’ve melted to the ground. I can just like move tons of skin all around on my body. I have a theory that I probably have 10+ lbs of loose skin. And I still got 40lbs to lose.

My measurements are 42-32-47. Like I’m just loose skin hanging on bones.

In some ways my body looked better before. Whilst naked I mean.

I’m really nervous to date because what I look like in clothes is much different than what I look like naked. A coworker once talked to me about her “gut” and how I don’t have one. But I do, I can just tuck it into pants now so it lays flat.

Any advice on “warning” partners? Or waiting until I get skin removal surgery? I’m nervous that I’m “false advertising”

submitted by /u/Palladininpluto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oUVl2AQ

No comments:

Post a Comment