Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Does anyone here eat basically the same thing everyday?

34F, 5’4”, SW: 168, CW: 159, GW: 135-140

I started tracking and CICO a little more than a month ago. I’m down about 10 lbs, which is really encouraging, but I haven’t lost anything at all in close to two weeks.

I’m finding it much, much easier to just eat the same thing everyday, or almost the same thing, rather than eating a wide variety of meals. As soon as I try incorporate something different, not only do I usually end up adding calories, it also kind of makes me forget that I’m trying to maintain a calorie goal, and I end up less likely to stay within my limit.

Everything I’ve read states that variety is the key to successful weight loss, because you’re less likely to feel deprived, but I think I must be the exception to that rule.

Are others out there like me? I’d love to hear from someone who might have been doing this for longer than I have.

submitted by /u/RocksGrowHere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fnAIxTi

No comments:

Post a Comment