Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I can't believe how out of shape I am

43f 5'5" 226lbs. I just returned home from vacation and am utterly disappointed in myself. I went on a moderate level 3.5 mile hike and a separate 25 min steep 1/2 mile hike to reach some zip lines during my vacation. I was so out of breath on both of them. I had to stop and take so many breaks. Summer 2020 I was hiking everywhere without issue. Even? though I have been obese for some time , I've always been able to be active and keep up with my kids and others. This was so embarrassing for me. I'm contemplating weight loss surgery now. Ugh. I just really need to get this weight off.

What was your catalyst for change?

submitted by /u/sunny_side_of_life_2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EUOsoAl

No comments:

Post a Comment