Tuesday, April 5, 2022

A weird but welcome NSV

https://imgur.com/gallery/91mUqJQ So my weight loss journey has been going on for just over a year now. It's going pretty well. Got some good habits going strong, including vigorous exercise. I have started jogging now and I'm enjoying it. According to my Fitbit, my cardio fitness has gone from poor to average and I'm pretty happy about it. But today I was procrastinating and scrolling through Reddit for a while. I also have a refrigerator that makes spooky rhythmic "haunted" sounds. So while I was sitting still for an unusually long period of time, my Fitbit detected my heart rate at below resting heart rate and decided I was asleep. I was confused when looking at the dashboard because I didn't nap and I especially didn't snore, but my Fitbit stats said "snore report" for the time I was sitting still. So that was weird but I'm very happy with the improvement in my cardio fitness.

submitted by /u/mondaysareturds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vc7Okfy

No comments:

Post a Comment