Tuesday, April 5, 2022

How likely is it that my TDEE is wrong?

I've heard that your sedentary TDEE is supposed to be fairly accurate but after a year of weight loss I just don't think mine is.

At 5'7 and 176 lbs, my sedentary TDEE is now supposed to be 1909 cals, but I am active (probably lightly active) so it should be more than that. So I should lose 1+ lb a week eating 1400 cals, but I never have. I have the happy scale app and there hasn't been even one week that I've gone down a whole pound, it's more like 0.6-0.7 lbs a week according to my app.

I've been counting my cals every day for quite a while with a food scale and I feel pretty confident that I'm doing it accurately. Is my TDEE being inaccurate a possibility?

submitted by /u/trailmix_mtn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XsYukJA

No comments:

Post a Comment