Monday, April 4, 2022

Struggling to lose weight again.

Hey y'all,

I'm a 5'6" dude that currently weighs 240 lbs. Around 4 years ago, I weighed around the same, and I had the motivation and the discipline to lose the weight all the way down to 175 lbs. I ate around 1300 calories a day and I would check the scale every other day and see if my weight would drop. I would do cardio 6 days a week and if I felt like it, I would even do 7. Now, I am currently struggling to get back on the wagon, and I've chalked it up to a couple specific details:

  1. I get back on the weight loss grind and I eat around 1300-1500 calories a day but I can only keep back on it for about a week and then I fall back to my old ways of binge eating.

  2. I get INSANE cravings around 10 PM. It happens often enough that I would want to eat something nice before going to bed and I end up going to a fast food place, watch a video on my computer, and then go right back to sleep.

  3. Every day I wake up I tell myself I am going to go to the gym. However, as the day goes on, I make up excuses in my head such as "Oh I have so much homework tonight that I need to go home and do as much as I can" or "I can just eat less and it'll be okay".

I look back at pictures of my old self and I realize that if I managed to do it once, I can do it again. Problem is, I just don't know how to address these issues, and I might get back on the grind and then fall off of it in a week. I never saw it during the time, but I realized that I looked really good and I also wanna feel really good as well. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

For reference: https://imgur.com/mRb8Vpv Me back then. https://imgur.com/lLVa3X0 Me now.

submitted by /u/heyitsrappy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wkBSZP0

No comments:

Post a Comment