Monday, April 4, 2022

feel like I've been knocked off my feet

I've been steadily loosing weight since I started my weight loss journey towards the end of October last year I was eating at a caloric deficit and doing around 10k steps and even lifting weights 4-5 times a week but 2 weeks ago things changed my mother lost her boyfriend who I saw like a step father to heart disease noone had any idea that he had any problems with his health so it knocked us all off our feet and now I just can't seem to find the energy to lift and I've been eating more then I was I weighed myself today and I've put on like 4lb and as soon as I had weighed myself I just felt even worse like I've failed sorry if this is the wrong place to post this I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest.

submitted by /u/dwrh1991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/02Exf65

No comments:

Post a Comment