Sunday, April 10, 2022

Stuck on weight loss

Stats:

Age: 30

Sex: M

Weight: 185lbs

Height: 5'8

Bench: 3 sets, 5 reps, 165lbs

Squat: 3 sets, 5 reps, 170lbs

Deadlifts: 3 sets, 10 reps, 190bs

Right now I am running a 4 day lifting plan (M/T/Th/F) that is upper body/lower body focused. I haven't trained since high school and these are my stats after 2 months of lifting. I also do long but moderate intensity cardio sessions 2-3x a week + casual sport sessions 1-2x a week.

For the last 2 months I have not budged on my weight despite hitting 2000 calories a day. My diet is mostly protein based with the usual carbs and fats. I do drink but only 2x a month but I can't see that as the reason why I'm not making progress on my weight loss. I'm averaging 3-5bs increases on my lifts weekly so I'm happy on the strength front, but my clothes still fit the same and the scale has been stubbornly stuck.

Can someone shed some light on what I could be doing wrong?

submitted by /u/Pizzandpies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/laUFsKW

No comments:

Post a Comment