Friday, June 17, 2022

Already losing weight with only portion control, and still eating junk food!

My diet was (and still is) very unhealthy. I believe I have ARFID (basically extreme picky eating) and trying new foods is a nightmare, and finding foods that are healthy and don’t trigger me is a nightmare aswell. So because all of my “safe foods” are junk foods, the way I’ve decided to begin my weight loss journey until I can get to a dietician is to atleast eat less.

This is so embarrassing but I’m proud of the progress I’ve made, and I feel I need to share inorder for others to understand, but My diet back in early May consisted of: 4-6 balls of cookie dough for breakfast (tollhouse type cookie dough, not a healthy protein cookie dough), a box of Mac and cheese for lunch, 2-3 balls of cookie dough for snack, and another box of Mac and cheese for dinner.

By mid May I began my new “diet” and my diet shrunk down to no cookie dough at all, a bowl of chocolate cereal and sweetened milk for breakfast (calculated it and the carbs/calories equal about 1/4 of the carbs/calories of the cookie dough), and only one box of Mac and cheese.

And I wouldn’t even say I’m starving, I’m certainly not as full but I’m definitely not starving, and actually I’ve learned to enjoy the semi-empty feeling that I used to dread (I’d eat any time I didn’t feel 100% full).

I didn’t have a scale at the beginning of my diet, but I got one recently. in mid-May I believe my weight was 245 (it was 245 at my most recent doctors appointment), and now in mid June I’m already 239!

Certainly not a lot but this is still while eating junk food! I cant wait to see how much more I can lose once I find some trigger-friendly foods with my new dietician in July!

submitted by /u/Elegant-Anteater783
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NTapfvC

No comments:

Post a Comment