Wednesday, June 15, 2022

People talk to you more when you lose weight

One of the more interesting side effects of weight loss that I’ve noticed is day to day treatment from strangers. As a young woman who was slightly overweight and generally has an off-putting demeanor (think rbf), I was basically invisible out in the streets. Interactions were minimal, and I liked it that way.

Now that I can be considered “thin”, more people tend to talk to me. Coworkers, people at the coffee shop, strangers on the street, and it’s not sexual either. Men and women just want to shoot the shit with me now, and are overall more pleasant. I’m just as insecure and have just as much of a rbf, which leads me to believe it’s strictly my weight that’s responsible for the change. I kinda miss being invisible tbh. Any other side effects of weight loss that you all have noticed?

submitted by /u/littlecarmine1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h739Ma8

No comments:

Post a Comment