Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Loose skin- what does it depend on?

What causes loose skin? Is it the amount of weight lost, how quickly it is lost, age, or random?

I would like to lose 40lbs. Total of 50lb from my heaviest. I used to be very slim so my body is not used to this amount. Was always around 120 or less. Then I became around 150 went back to 130, then 170, and now I am at 164.

My weight gets distributed in my thighs, butt and lower stomach. Since it is such an uneven distribution of weight for my body I am sure I want to reach 120 or 130 at maximum.

I am F in my mid 30s, 5’5. Ideally hoping I will lose it in about 5-6 months. I am planning to eat around 1200-1300 calories with occasional cheats and light strength exercises and walking. Even with the few pounds I lost now I am noticed my stomach looking a little loose vs the last time I lost weight. Just wondering what I could expect, other’s experience and if anyone has recommendations on how to minimize loose skin. Is that amount of time too fast to lose that much weight, also want to prevent any hair issues or vitamin deficiencies that happen with quick weight loss. And if there is loose skin, does it eventually adjust or that’s how it stays?

submitted by /u/TabControlShift23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nW8LqZl

No comments:

Post a Comment