Sunday, June 12, 2022

How to stop flipflopping on weight loss?

I have successfully lost weight several times last 4 years and in a dramatic very fast fashion. First time i lost 20kg in 5 months, second one lost 13kg in 3 months. and some more weight loss in between. Each one of those I've reached my goal weight. But then after a couple of months i go back to not minding my food and gain some of the weight back. But...i enjoy it? I like food, i like going out with people to eat. I genuinely enjoy it and I honestly don't mind being a bit chubby for a few months. Is this ok? Should I be worried about this mindset? Each weight loss journey it sometimes gets a little harder to start. I genuinely enjoy crash dieting because I treat it like a game like how fast can i reach my goal weight.

submitted by /u/CrazyPussyMagnet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y6lqJU1

No comments:

Post a Comment