Friday, June 17, 2022

Looking for a second opinion on my weight loss strategy

Hi all! I've been working on weight loss since the beginning of this year.

My new job is very active. I work 4 days a week, and workout everyday before work. I do both weight training and cardio. From cardio, I probably burn an average of 300~ calories a session.

I recently started actually counting calories. I went from 187 - 170 without it, but my weight loss stalled and I've been successful at counting calories and preventing binging (yay!) for a week now. I eat between 1700 - 1900 a day.

I'm a 5'3 female, and I calculated my tdee and it told me my maintenance was 2300 calories. The binge / purger in me is saying I'm eating way too many calories, but I wanted a second opinion since I'm well aware my brain sucks at food. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Wastelandfoxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5iYtpGk

No comments:

Post a Comment