Sunday, June 12, 2022

Not gaining weight no matter what I eat, but not losing either?

Hi guys, I’m on a weight loss journey my whole life. I was 82 kg in HS and lost weight to about 49 kg. First 10 kg went fast I might say, probably even 15 kg. Then I started working out and lost the rest. This took 3 years w on and off diet + exercise. Then over time I gained a little bit stayed in norm - 58 kg, max 60. I went on birth control and that killed me, I went right back to 85 in 1 year. Couldn’t lose weight no matter what, was barely eating and walking 30K steps a day - nada, not a single movement in my weight situation. Got preggers, went up to 95 and now I’m at 81, thank god I lost the bb weight and some more. I’m 3 months post partum and as mentioned after that birth control no matter what I do the weight won’t move. It’s a simple situation, but basically I can eat all I want and weight won’t go up higher then 82, but no matter how much I work out / control eating it’s so so so hard to bring it down. Lowest I did was 80.8 and I was like hungry hungry for a week.. can someone advice pls. Thank you šŸ™šŸ»

submitted by /u/chimichurris123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lOP8pXL

No comments:

Post a Comment