Tuesday, June 28, 2022

This is my Day 1.

Posting in hopes that I can find a way to keep myself accountable this time around. Im sick of giving up every time this journey gets difficult. So I’m coming to you, people of Reddit, asking if you could be my accountability partners! It would mean the world to me. currently I’m standing at 5’7 and 248 lbs and want to reach my goal weight of 160, however long it takes.

Some background, I’m a mom who just gave birth to my second child in February. Luckily I didn’t gain any weight during my pregnancy, but I have been stuck ever since. I’m breastfeeding which has affected my weight loss to some degree, and while I started to go to the gym, the sciatica I developed while pregnant gets in the way sometimes. But I don’t care about those obstacles. Im sick of being this large, of being this unhealthy.

My daughter has a habit of taking my cell phone and taking pictures of whatever she’s interested in at that moment. A lot of the times she takes pictures of my husband and I interacting. Yesterday she took a picture of us and it showed me just how far I’ve gone. I see slumped shoulders. I see bad knees at only 25 years old. I see how my legs try so hard to carry all of my weight. I see someone who needs to change.

So that’s what I’m doing. Luckily, I already have an arsenal of resources and information regarding CICO, TDEE and whatnot because my husband and I first started our journey early last year. He successfully lost over 50 lbs and I fell pregnant two months into it and gained a baby lol. I’m sick of making excuses. Of not remaining disciplined. Of losing motivation every time my life changes. I deserve the chance to make myself the best version of myself. I’m taking that chance. And it would be awesome if anybody could do a remind me! In one month or so, so that I could stay focused on that goal. I don’t have a specific amount of weight loss in mind. I just want to push to maintain my healthy habits for one entire month. This is my day 1, hopefully for the last time.

submitted by /u/barrelqueeen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hL4tMW3

No comments:

Post a Comment