Sunday, June 26, 2022

since losing weight I feel my personality has changed in some way.

I've lost 20 pounds so far and that may not sound like a lot but it is for me. I was weighing in at 187 in March and that's when I started my weight loss journey by counting calories mainly at first. I am a 5'8 woman btw. I am now weighing in at 165. I still have 10 to lose but I feel happy where I'm at for now.

What I've noticed is my personality, in terms of having more confidence, has changed. I feel more sexy, beautiful, wanted. My face has drastically changed and I look like I did 4 years ago before I started putting on the weight. But I feel a little too confident now. Is that even a thing?

Has anyone experienced this from weight loss?

submitted by /u/ladylavenderrrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HA4vIdM

No comments:

Post a Comment