Thursday, June 9, 2022

Has anyone with fertility issues gotten pregnant after losing weight?

Long story short, I’ve been dealing with fertility issues for about 5 years now. I was very overweight, then I lost about 60 pounds and fell pregnant. I unfortunately misscarried that pregnancy due to my progesterone being too low. My doctor said my hormones probably hadn’t finished “balancing out” after the weight loss. I had my panels done and everything else looked normal. I don’t have any other issues that would cause infertility. So I think I’m having trouble solely because of being obese.

Fast forward, I fell into depression after that. I lost my sister during the time as well, which made things even worse. I gained all of my weight back and I feel hopeless about having a family now.

I’m 29, and I feel like I don’t have much time left to get my body back in check.

Has anyone dealt with infertility and fallen pregnant after weight loss?

submitted by /u/lotusbombb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Whw4qia

No comments:

Post a Comment