Thursday, June 9, 2022

My wife can't lose weight and i don't know how to help

My wife and I started dieting and doing high intensity interval training 10 months ago. We've been doing intermittent fasting and I've lost 70lbs, but she hasn't lost any weight. She's in caloric deficit every day, fasts for 12 hours, eats healthy, we still do HIIT 3 days a week, but she still can't seem to lose any weight. It affects her self esteem and she feels hopeless. I think it might be a hormonal imbalance maybe due to her birth control, but she went to the doctor and they pretty much just wrote her off. It hurts to watch my fiance so sad. I try my best to support her and encourage her and remind her that I'll be right by her side every step of the way. I just can't imagine how she feels when she has to witness everyone come up to me and comment about my weight loss when she's been working just as hard and hasn't lost any weight.

Does anyone have any insight into situations like this? Or any advice? Maybe we're missing something? Anything? I just want my fiance to be happy again because her mental health is really suffering right now and I really don't know what to do. Thanks guys

submitted by /u/Berts_Accomplice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nAoJG3u

No comments:

Post a Comment