Tuesday, June 28, 2022

I've LOST 16 POUNDS! + tips!

Hey, I'm the dude that made a post like, about 2.5 weeks ago talking about how I lost around 5 pounds, but that's past news and baby numbers compared to what I've lost since....as the title says, I've lost 16 POUNDS! So I at least feel semi-qualified to give some new weight losers some tips!

  1. Think of losing weight as a marathon not a race

  2. Get plenty of sleep!

  3. Avoid getting constipated! This one's kinda funny but it can SERIOUSLY put a damper on weight loss.

  4. Go Outside! It keeps your mood up and it's always good to get vitamin D, which is necessary to increase morale and weight loss surprisingly.

  5. Find healthier alternatives for food you love! If you like Doritos or other salty and calorie filled foods, then try veggie straws or bruschetta chips in moderation!

  6. Eat a larger than usual (but low calorie/within calorie deficit) breakfast! Eating a larger breakfast of the morning I've noticed really helped me curb cravings and especially hunger during the later parts of the day.

7.Track and celebrate your losses in weight! This will keep you motivated to continue further and further!

  1. Meditate on your day!

I'm still newer to this too and I'm on my own weight loss journey, I've went from 236.6 pounds to 220.2 pounds in about a month, which is SIGNIFICANT weight loss lol. Thank you guys once again for being so supportive, eventually I'll share a before and after when I get below 200 pounds ☺️☺️.

submitted by /u/rdonos2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZrYp8Al

No comments:

Post a Comment